Resistance bands are perfect strength training tools. There are many ways to workout with resistance bands, and one of which is the Bicep Curl Press Overhead. This exercise will engage your arms, shoulders, and core.
1. Place the resistance band under your foot
2. Bend your elbows to do a bicep curl
3. Bring your arms around to face your palms out
4. Reach your arms up and press overhead
5. Bring your arms back to bicep position and drop it all the way down
We recommend three sets of 12 reps for best results. Make sure you’re wearing proper workout attire and you’re using the right equipment. You can order your own set of resistance bands by clicking HERE.
Feel free to give us a call at 1300 794 901 if you have questions about our products. You can also speak to us through our live chat at http://www.resistancebandsaustralia.com.au